A key player in the Circular Economy Space specialising in waste management of packaging material is looking to recruit a competent professional to manage their sustainability agenda.
Purpose of the position is to handle the sustainability drive & deal with external stakeholders.
• Educating people & Create awareness on the importance of sustainability initiative taken by Group/Rpet division
• Prepare documents & Work on obtaining funding for projects through rebate
applications, grants, and project proposals
• Create marketing materials, such as websites or online media, intended to generate awareness of sustainability issues
• Update management on new federal and state legislation impacting the field
• Lobby on behalf of Group for favorable legislation
• Gather data on waste stream management to provide recommendations to internal as well as external stakeholders
• Work with FBRA and Recycle Association to get update/Info on the sustainability drive
• Assist Senior management team in drafting efficient report and material supporting the business
• Update Senior management on the project
• Bachelor’s degree – Engineering or related to Environmental Science
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Similar Experience of 5-10 Years Min
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking
• Ability to collaborate
• Project management abilities
• Vice President/General Manager – to support and manage performance and develop capability to achieve output and profit objectives. To meet product delivery requirements as agreed with the team.
• Project Team – Helping with visits to statutory authorities. Answering production related questions regarding capacity and delivery. • Purchasing Manager – Liaise with, to ensure delivery of raw materials meet the
sustainability standards & Goals
• Quality Manager – to ensure the smooth running of the company’s quality procedures and systems and to maintain encourage and develop the company
• Colleagues In Finance & Others
• Govt Parastatals
• FBRA & Recycle Association
• Sub-contractors and Intermediaries.
Knowledge of PET material process & Engineering. Knowledge of recycling of plastic and relevant
If interested, kindly send your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org