Are you looking for an opportunity to help Canadian corporations drive their sustainability strategies forward? Read more below!
Deloitte Canada’s established Sustainability practice thrives to grow, innovate, and offer quality and insights to clients. Managers work with Senior Managers and Partners to lead and deliver successful client engagement through managing diverse projects in many areas of services offered by Deloitte. They work in a collaborative team environment with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams analyzing client issues and developing solutions. This role also manages client and key stakeholder’s expectations and leads the development and presentation of materials to clients and the broader marketplace. As a Manager and a member of the team, you will lead and participate in internal and external business development and develop new service offerings and thought leadership initiatives.
The Canadian practice brings people together through a truly National presence. The team has a broad and diverse range of skills and qualifications such as accountants, engineers, scientists, management consultants and industry specialists. You will have the opportunity to work on strategy advisory, assurance and management system projects in a broad array of sectors including retail, consumer businesses, energy and resources, financial services and the public sector. You will be able to pursue a professional and personal growth plan, including an industry and technical learning plan, to develop relevant solutions and stay abreast of market and industry developments.
The Sustainability services include: Stakeholder engagement and social impact measurement, sustainability and ESG strategy and disclosure, governance and risk management, circular economy strategy and implementation, climate change resilience and adaptation strategy, responsible sourcing, supply chain management and environmental, health and safety strategy, operations, and assurance.
You are someone who has:
- Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including: industry frameworks and standards such as the Sustainable Development Goals, Global Reporting Initiative and ISO, project management including budget analysis, status reporting, issue management, impact measurement and reporting
- An Undergraduate degree in social impact, sustainability, or business education combined with work experience and outstanding credentials which may include a complementary graduate degree (MBA, MSc, MA) with a focus on sustainability, carbon, climate change or ESG
- The ability to combine both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems and demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time and budget
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products with impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- The ability and experience to coach, counsel, and guide clients across all levels of an organization
- A willingness to travel (30% of total time) within Canada, the United States and possibly overseas if required
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. This is done by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: Deloitte grows the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: Deloitte gives you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and they have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: Deloitte creates a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, they are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! You are encouraged to connect with them at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. They’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. They’ve designed these standards to provide clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.