The P&T Group is an award-winning, global design firm, providing clients with innovative, commercially successful and sustainable design solutions since its inception in 1868.
Consistently ranked in the top ten largest consultancies in the world, the Dubai-based firm has 2000-plus architects, engineers, planners and designers operate in over 70 cities, on an excess of 10 million square metres of combined floor area, annually.
As P&T’s work has, and will, continue to positively transform communities, the search is on for a sustainability engineer/energy modeller.
Key responsibilities / duties
- Deliver LEED Project Administration from Design to Construction
- Able to produce complex Energy models and detailed assessment reports.
- Take proactive role in influencing the design of the buildings in relation to efficient services integration and building energy performance.
- Ensure milestones are accomplished and deliverables are on time
- Work competently on an independent basis
- Work closely with the project design teams to evaluate and recommend sustainable solutions
- Good spoken and written English, articulate and able to write high quality well-structured reports
Capabilities and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player, holding an engineering degree in relevant discipline (Masters degree is preferred).
The ideal candidates must have:
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP) under Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Specialty (Estidama PQP Certification in addition would be advantageous)
- Experience in LEED v4 project administration from concept to certification for Health Care, Hotels, Commercial & Residential projects.
- Experience of producing complex energy models using industry recognised software e.g. IES-VE, HAP
- Experience of developing building simulation modelling studies, feasibility studies, energy studies, renewable energy solutions and passive energy saving design solutions assessments.
- Experience of working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical Engineering systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of the wider built environment and all the associated design influences.
- Appreciation and experience of the Technical Standards, and relevant American/British/European standards and codes.
- An understanding of the legislative environment regarding carbon emission reduction and sustainability.
We offer a 5-day work week, birthday leave, attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume with details of academic qualifications, working experience, expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org